John Tyler Community CollegeJohn Tyler Community College

It looks like you're using an older version of Internet Explorer. For the best experience with, you’ll need to update your browser to the latest version.

Transfer Student Not Seeking a Degree or Certificate

If you are a transfer student not seeking a degree or certificate from John Tyler Community College, you should complete the same steps for admission as a New Student Not Seeking a Degree or Certificate. You do not need to submit transcripts from your previous college or university. However, it is your responsibility to satisfy all course prerequisites and placement testing requirements prior to enrolling in courses with specific requirements.

If you are taking classes for transfer, you may satisfy prerequisites by submitting either an unofficial transcript showing that you have met the prerequisite, or a Transient Student Form signed by an official at your home institution. The transcript or the form can be faxed to the Admissions Office at (804)594-1543 or emailed to or delivered in person.


myTyler Login

Need help with myTyler?