You are vital to our success.
Public resources alone are no longer sufficient. To fulfill our mission and to meet the needs of the students, families, and employers our College serves, we seek partners among businesses, foundations and individuals who understand the transformational value of a John Tyler Community College education and are willing to invest in that work.
Investments in the John Tyler Community College Foundation support economic development, workforce development, and our community's quality of life.
Please join us in what we're doing. Make a gift today.
The economy is changing so quickly. The jobs our grandparents held no longer exist. Today's careers require technology, flexibility, and specialized training.
Tyler's faculty and staff are nimble, staying ahead of these changes by offering:
- more than 60 majors;
- programs that lead to workforce credentials;
- guaranteed transfer agreements with more than 35 four-year colleges and universities;
- state-of-the-art learning facilities that reflect the real-world work environment;
- on-campus and online classes;
- a wide variety of student organizations and activities;
- opportunities to meet members of business and industry;
- and so much more!