Wednesday, August 21st, 2013...4:44 am
Back to School 2013
Welcome to Fall 2013 at the John Tyler Community College Libraries!
Are you ready to make this your best year ever? The libraries at JTCC can help! We have many of the tools and resources you need to succeed.
A quick overview of what you can find at both campus libraries:
- Books and More:
- Use the databases to find journals and other periodicals (magazines).
- Or try a new way to search that combines both print and electronic resources: QuickSearch.
- [Midlothian Campus Library idesk above]
- Need help?
- Call or visit us.
- Use 24/7 chat service, Ask-A-Librarian.
- View a tutorial on our website:
- Find a book in the catalog.
- Find articles.
- Library cards:
- Your ticket to big ideas!
- Bring in your picture ID (such as a driver’s license) and we will get you a card.
- [Chester Campus Library study area above]
- Quiet study rooms:
- First-come, first served basis—no reservation.
- All have white boards and flat screens for practicing those presentations!
- Groups of two or more are given preference.
- Laptop computers:
- For John Tyler Community College students.
- Check-out for 4 hours in the library.
Of course we are here to answer your general information questions too, such as “Where is my classroom?!”