With graduation fast approaching you may be thinking about the next phase. If your plans are to find work, the library has resources to help you with your search. From identifying work strengths to polishing your resume to perfecting your interviewing skills, we have a book for you.
Here are just a few of the many items found under the category “Job Hunting:”
- Cracking the hidden job market: how to find opportunity in any economy
- Dig this gig: find your dream job – or invent it
- 100% job search success
- Best resumes for college students and new grads: jump-start your career!
For more advice on job searching using the web try:
- LifeHacker’s Top Ten Ways to Get a Better Job
- The Workbuzz : Resumes 101
- Monster.com: Dress for Interview Success
So get out there and good luck!