If thoughts of love are roaming around in your head this week maybe that’s a sign you should be coming into the library. Here are some new library items with love in the title. You just might find one of them irresistible.
- Dirty minds : how our brains influence love, sex, and relationships / Kayt Sukel
- Eat what you love, love what you eat, with diabetes / Michelle May
- Ethical chic : the inside story of the companies we think we love / Fran Hawthorne
- The falling sky : the science and history of meteorites and why we should learn to love them / Ted Nield
- The forgiving life : a pathway to overcoming resentment and creating a legacy of love / Robert D. Enright
- Love and capital : Karl and Jenny Marx and the birth of a revolution / Mary Gabriel