Whether you are coming to college for the first time, coming back after summer break or even restarting after a long absence you might find that your study skills could use a little polish. The library has just the right book to help you make the most of your college experience. With little more than a week left before the start of class now is the time to check out one of these titles and have your study skills perfected by August 21.
- Choosing success in community college and beyond / Rhonda Atkinson and Debbie Longman
- College study: the essential ingredients by Sally A. Lipsky
- College success guide [electronic resource]: top 12 secrets for student success / Karine Blackett and Patricia Weiss
- Get organized [electronic resource] / Ron Fry
- Study smart, study less: earn better grades and higher test scores, learn study habits that get fast results, discover your study persona / Anne Crossman
- The adult learner’s companion: a guide for the adult college student / Deborah Davis
- The essential guide to becoming a master student / Doug Toft, contributing editor