Wednesday, January 16th, 2013...2:11 pm
The library is probably not the first place you think of when you are struggling with math and while we can’t perform magic we might just have the next best thing. From arithmetic to fractals the library has resources to help you. If you are a visual learner check out our DVDs and streaming videos. If you want a print format we have that too. So have a look at these library resources to help you get over your numbers roadblock.
- 501 math word problems
- Calculus II for dummies
- The smart guide to practical math
- Barron’s painless pre-algebra
- Calculus demystified
- Change and motion: calculus made clear
- The basic math word problem tutor: 8 hour video course!
- The pre-algebra tutor: 5 hour video tutorial!
Streaming video from Films on Demand
Image from Life Hacker