Tuesday, June 5th, 2012...11:50 am
Mobile Apps for Study and Research Part 2
Yesterday we explored mobile apps recommended for John Tyler Students. Today’s post includes apps of interest to all students and researchers.
Recommended Mobile Apps for Research in Periodicals and Scholarly Journals
- EBSCOHOST: EBSCOHOST’s mobile app gives you a clean interface for browsing, reading, saving and sending articles from all of EBSCOHOST’s databases. You will need to log-in using your MyTyler username and password.
- Mendeley: Mendeley is a free app for managing and sharing academic research papers, discovering research data and collaborating online.
- IOPScience Express: IOPScience Express allows users to access the latest 25 papers to be published across all IOP-owned journals, with the option to download full-text articles to your Apple device.
- iSSRN (Social Science Research Network): iSSRN is a free database of scholarly research in the humanities and social sciences.
- FastCase: FastCase is a free legal research application, putting the American law library in the palm of your hand. FastCase contains cases and statutes from all 50 states and from the federal government.
Tomorrow: Mobile Apps for eBooks and audiobooks as well as other noteworthy apps. Stay tuned!