Friday, January 6th, 2012...11:30 am
New Year’s Resolutions Part 2
Yesterday’s blog listed library books for healthy living goals. Today’s blog post has both print and web resources for two popular New Year resolutions.
- Improve finances
- Personal Finance in Your 20s for Dummies / by Eric Tyson
- The Wall Street Journal Guide to the New Rules of Personal Finance / Dave Kansas
- The New Frugality : How to Consume Less, Save More, and Live Better / Chris Farrell
- Does This Make My Assets Look Fat? : a Woman’s Guide to Finding Financial Empowerment and Success / Susan L. Hirshman
- Reduce Stress
- Professionalism: Skills for Workplace Success / Lydia E. Anderson, Sandra B. Bolt
- The Power of Less : the Fine Art of Limiting Yourself to the Essential– In Business and in Life / Leo Babauta
- Manage Your Time to Reduce Your Stress : a Handbook for the Overworked, Overscheduled, and Overwhelmed / Rita Emmett
- Be Thrifty: How to Live Better with Less / edited by Pia Catton and Califia Suntree
- Getting Organized : The Easy Way to Put Your Life in Order / Stephanie Winston
Are you now tempted to tell us your resolutions? Don’t do it! According to TED speaker Derek Sivers you will have more success if you keep your goals to yourself!