Thursday, January 20th, 2011...9:40 am
OverDrive: Listen to a bestseller!
“Read” while you workout, learn a new language during your commute, or relax with a symphony. OverDrive is the library’s source for audiobooks, eBooks and portable video. Download titles to your personal computer or mobile device—anytime!
OverDrive provides a FREE app for iPhone and Android
- eBooks and audiobooks into a single app
- Over-the-air downloading
- Browse, checkout, and download on your phone
- All-audio French by Living Language: Get ready for that spring trip to Paris.
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks: Loved the movie? Read the book.
- Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest by Steig Larsson: Final volume in the the worldwide bestselling trilogy.
- Rescue Ink: How Ten Guys Saved Countless Dogs and Cats, Twelve Horses, Five Pigs, One Duck, and a Few Turtles. Tough guys on animal abuse, gentle to their pets.
- Word Wars by Mike Birbiglia (Video): Follow four top SCRABBLE players as they advance to the North American Championship.
Two ways to find:
- Search on title of book or word OverDrive in JTCC catalog
- Click the link to OverDrive on the About the Library page
Need help? Check with the library for a quick tutorial.