Schedule of Classes
The College publishes a printed course schedule each semester, but information is quickly outdated. This online course schedule has up-to-date information on all courses.
Once you have found your courses, login to myTyler to register for your courses.
The PDF versions of the Spring 2013, Summer 2013 and Fall 2013 printed course schedules do not contain course listings. They should be used to review tuition information and policies at the College and learn more about events/special classes for the semester.
More information on:
- Academic calendar and registration dates
- Applying to the College
- College Catalog and course descriptions
- Degree and certificate programs
- Developmental English changes
- Hybrid classes
- Teacher recertification courses
- Tuition and fees
- Using myTyler to register for classes, pay tuition and fees, or verify enrollment