Unofficial Transcript Requests
Unofficial transcripts are available through myTyler using the instructions provided below.
- Login to myTyler.
- Select “Student Information Center.”
- Click on “Self Service.”
- Click on “Student Center.”
- Under “Academic History,” click on “Unofficial Transcript” from the “Other Academic” drop-down menu box. Click the blue, double-arrow go button next to the menu box.
- For Academic Institution, click on “John Tyler Community College.”
- For Report Type, click on “Unofficial Transcript.”
- Click on “Go.”
Students unable to print their own unofficial transcript through the method above should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Students with holds on their account that block all services will not be able to view their unofficial transcript.