From advisors who can get you placed in a major to financial aid staff to help you figure out how to pay for your education, we are here to help.
Here’s a quick guide to commonly confused departments:
- Academic Resource Center - tutoring
- Admissions and Records Office – registering for classes and transcripts
- Advising Center – academic counseling, declaring a major, disabilities support services, and career exploration
- Business Office – paying tuition/fees, picking up financial aid checks, paying for placement tests and picking up parking passes
- Financial Aid Office – paying for college through grants, loans, work study positions and private scholarships
- John Tyler Community College Foundation – more than 100 scholarships just for John Tyler students
- Testing Centers – on-campus testing for distance education classes, placement testing and CLEP tests
See more options in the right-hand navigation.
Information Maintained by:
Heather Busch, Creative Services Manager