The Testing Centers at John Tyler:
- offer on-campus testing for distance education classes.
- administer placement testing to evaluate incoming students’ English and math skills and help them determine the most appropriate classes to take.
- administer CLEP tests to currently enrolled students.
- administer ITE 115 Test Out Challenge Exams to currently enrolled students.
- administer MTE (Math Essentials) course tests.
- administer TEAS tests. For more information on TEAS, please contact the Nursing Department.
- offer Proctor U testing services for select classes. Consult you instructor for more information. ProctorU testing takes place online, not in the Testing Centers.
Different tests are offered at different times, so click on the type of test you need to take for hours, locations and more information.
Need help quickly? The Testing Centers receive a large volume of calls, and with a limited staff, they are often able to process e-mail requests sent to firstname.lastname@example.org most quickly.