Attend Tyler Open House
You and your family are cordially invited to attend John Tyler Community College’s Open House Events for prospective students.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about academic programs
- Meet and speak with faculty members
- Obtain information about admissions and financial aid
- Take a campus tour
- Learn about student services such as the Academic Resource Center and Student Activities
- Individualized assistance with completing an application or registering for classes will be available between 12pm and 6pm
Register to Attend
Our Open House event will be held:
July 31, 2018 Chester Campus, Moyar Hall Room - M136
August 2, 2018 Midlothian Campus, Hamel Hall – H109
Information Sessions will be held at: 11:15 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:45 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Financial Aid Sessions will be held at: 12:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Campus tours will be offered after each information and financial aid session (approximately 30 minute tours)
Academic Resource Fair - 1 pm to 5 pm
Come and meet Faculty as well as campus resources such as the: Library, Academic Resource Center, Student Activities, Military and Veterans Affairs, Dean of Students, Career Services, and Campus Security.
If you are not able to join us for the Tyler Open House and you want to visit another time, you may also attend a campus tour.