skip to content

It looks like you're using an older version of Internet Explorer. For the best experience with, you’ll need to update your browser to the latest version.

Reporting an Emergency

Call 911, or call the appropriate security number below. Note: If you call 911, you must still report the incident to College Security Services. You may also contact Security Services by using one of the indoor security call boxes located in each building on the Chester and Midlothian campuses or by using one of the outdoor security call boxes in the parking lots at both campuses.

Security Services Contact Information

If using a campus phone, dial 9 first to get an outside line. Note: If your call is not immediately answered, do not hang up. The security officer may be handling other calls or may be away from the desk. If he/she is away from the desk, your call will forward to the cell phone carried by the officer.


Chester Campus

Desk locations:
Goyne Hall - lobby
Moyar Hall – 1st floor (across from M101)
Nicholas Student Center – inside the main entrance

Midlothian Campus

Desk locations:
Administration Building – 1st floor atrium
Eliades Hall – 2nd floor (next to E215)
Hamel Hall – 1st floor (near H109)
T-Building – inside the main entrance


myTyler Login

Need help with myTyler?