Tyler strives to provide an electronic environment that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of ability.
This web site endeavors to comply with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
Pages are regularly run through a W3C compliant validation product to monitor compliance with WCAG guidelines.
Some information on this site is available only in Adobe© Acrobat (PDF) format.
Download a free copy of Adobe Reader.
In an effort to provide a modern web experience for our students that is consistent across devices, some older web browsers may not fully support our site. The following browsers can be used to fully experience jtcc.edu:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: not supported
- Microsoft Edge: Version 91 or newer
- Google Chrome: Version 91 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 89 or newer
- Apple Safari: Version 13 or newer
If your browser is older than these recommendations, please consider an upgrade. If your on-campus computer needs a browser upgrade, please contact the Help Desk.
- Mobile Safari:14.5 or newer
- Chrome for Android: 91 or newer