All Developmental Math courses are offered as Math Essentials (MTE) – a course structure that allows you to test out of material you already know. Course material is divided into nine separate units, referred to as Modules.
Free tutoring in all math subjects is available on a walk-in basis at the Math Center located on each campus.
Learn more about Developmental Math:
- PDF of MTE courses available this semester.
- Program-placed students - What Modules has the student satisfied?
- Inspired to Succeed Online Math Course – Move at your own pace through video lessons, illustrations and practice tests. To access the course, click on self-enroll, create a new student account, and go to course.
- JTCC Developmental Math web site
- VPT Practice Questions and Answers – Remember that calculators are not allowed for Module 1. Graphing calculators are not allowed for any part of the test.
- A student who needs to repeat a particular module for the third (or subsequent) time may do so ONLY with administrative approval. The student must complete and submit the Request to Repeat a JTCC Course form.
Check back for more information on future Open Testings.