Winter Mini Session
Academic Support for Winter Mini Session Students during the College’s Winter Break
The college will be on Winter Break December 24, 2021 – January 2, 2022. During Winter Break, the campuses will be closed, but the college will continue to offer support services remotely to students enrolled in Winter Mini Session classes.
- Tutoring in the Virtual ARC
- Tutors will be available via Zoom to assist Winter Mini Session Students from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. December 27 – 30.
- Students may chat in real time with a librarian 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year through the Ask-A-Librarian service.
- From December 27 – 30, college Library staff will be monitoring and responding to questions sent to email@example.com.
- The Library’s digital resources are available for student use.
- Help Hub
- The Help Hub is available to answer student questions on a variety of topics from financial services to advising and to provide technology support to students. During Winter Break, the Help Hub will be open from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. December 27 – 30. To reach the Help Hub, text 804- 476-0401.
One Class in One Month – All Online!
At Tyler, becoming Brightpoint, our flexible online options, including our 4-week online Winter Mini Session, can keep you on track for success. Focus in on one class and complete it in a month.
With engaging faculty and lower tuition rates than those at Virginia’s four-year colleges and universities, we’re a high-value choice whether you need to knock out a business, English, history, or math essentials class during winter break.
Already a Tyler, becoming Brightpoint student? Check with your advisor to see if a Winter Mini Session class is a good fit for you and your goals. Set up an appointment in Navigate student.
New to Tyler, becoming Brightpoint, or interested earning credits to transfer back to your four-year college or university? Our Admissions and Records Office can help you get started.
View our class schedule to see your course options; be sure to select "mini session" from the Spring 2022 session drop-down menu.