College classes will inevitably lead to the deadline for a paper of some kind–whether personal essay, literary analysis, argumentative research paper.
Getting that assignment can sometimes be overwhelming. Where do you start? Where do you go when you run into a roadblock?
As always, the Library is here to help you know your resources!
Need help researching? The Library has all sorts of resources for you.
- Databases – search for authoritative articles & up-to-date information on many different subjects
- 24/7 Live Chat help – chat with library staff from Tyler or one of our partner libraries any day, any time
- One-on-one appointments – schedule a research session with a JTCC library staff member
- Research Guides – get tips on effective searching & citation styles
- Blogposts – read more about research through various blogposts
Need help writing? Talk with the Writing Center staff from the Academic Resource Center. The ARC staff tutor students via Zoom, provide workshops online, organize study groups among interested students, and provide feedback for student essays.
- ARC e-mail: email@example.com
- ARC phone number: 804-594-1542
- ARC Online (available 10-6 Monday-Thursday): https://vccs.zoom.us/my/arc.jtcc
- ARC blog: https://sites.google.com/email.vccs.edu/arctutorblog/home
- Writing Center Guide: https://jtcc.libguides.com/writing-center