You have done it!
You made it through a semester filled with projects, deadlines, oral presentations, tests–all in the middle of a pandemic.
Conquer your finals with confidence:
- Study early in a distraction-limited space. Stuck at home with lots of other people? Talk to your family about scheduling interruption-free study time.
- Choose a study space that works for you.
- Schedule breaks. Your mind and anxiety levels will thank you!
- Get enough sleep. It’s the advice your mom always gave and it’s still true.
- Celebrate after you finish your finals. Maybe that means making cookies, Skyping with your best friend, or streaming a new movie. Do something that makes you happy.
- Keep perspective. You’ve been through a lot this year. Whatever your grade, be proud of your effort and resilience. You have accomplished so much.
Best wishes from the Library Staff!