Welcome back, Trailblazers! In the middle of finding your new classes, figuring out syllabi, and navigating Blackboard, the library has your back. We have what you need to succeed this semester:
- Books – For serious academic study (or that 10-page research paper), start with the JTCC Library Catalog. Search for specific titles, authors, or subject areas and limit your results to the kind of resource you want.
- Computers & Printers – Need to knock out your homework before heading home? Use library computers with your MyTyler login and print with your student ID card.
- Space – Find room to focus and study in one of the many study spaces in the library. Both campuses have a number of study rooms. Just sign in for one at the front desk.
- Research Guides – What’s that? you may say. Just a curated list of library resources for certain topics. (Biology, ESL, Nursing, Literature, and Photography students, there are special lists for you!)
- Fun – Yes, the library is a fun place. Borrow a DVD or the latest fantasy novel. Take a breather between classes by coloring, putting together a puzzle, playing board games, weaving a potholder, or building Legos in the Library MakerSpace. Or enjoy a Library Workshop. Remember, workshops and MakerSpace activities are free!
We are here to help so if you have questions, just ask. We can’t wait to see you succeed.