Welcome students! Remember that the JTCC libraries are here to help all summer long!
While we may not have workshops and other activities scheduled during this time of the year, there are still tons of resources at students’ disposal.
- In person- stop by and visit for one-on-one reference help (Monday- Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
- Online- Ask a Librarian! A 24/7 Instant message chat service
- By Phone or Email- contact the library now for help!
- Use the library homepage to connect with top database and resource collections
- Consult the Research Guides for help using different library resources
- Visit the A – Z Database list for ALL the online resources available to JTCC students
- View a Library Tutorial for help navigating top resources
In addition to all the resources available in-person and online, the library also has plenty of space to study, collaborate, and prepare for a successful summer semester!
Stop by for help or to find your next favorite summer-time books!