How to Pay
- Pay by mail via check or money order, , or pay online using a credit card through myTyler.
- John Tyler offers a tuition payment plan. For a non-refundable fee, your tuition and fees payments are automatically deducted from your checking or savings account or charged to your credit card.
- If you intend to receive financial aid, to guarantee your enrollment you must have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have received your Award Notification via e-mail from the Financial Aid Office. If you have not completed the process, you must be prepared to pay your tuition and fees in full. If your financial aid award does not cover your total charges, you will be responsible for paying the balance.
- If your employer is paying for your classes, you must submit the employer’s purchase order or written authorization along with a contract agreement form signed by the employer. The contract agreement form can be obtained from Financial Services Office. Because campus is currently closed to the public, your request should be sent to Jclaiborneemail@example.com and/or Scampbell@jtcc.edu to obtain the contract agreement form. The contract will solidify the agreement of your employer to be billed by the College for your tuition and fees.
- Students will be charged $35 for checks returned due to "insufficient funds," regardless of "stop payment orders" placed by their banks. If the $35.00 returned check fee is not paid within 10 days, then there is an additional $15.00 charge for a grand total of $50.00.
- See more frequently asked questions.