Online payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard or e-check from their bank account through Enterprise (formerly QuikPay) in the Student Information System in myTyler.
To access Enterprise:
- Log on to myTyler and click on SIS (Student Information System).
- Click on the "My Student Information" tile.
- Under Finances, click on the “Make a Payment” link.
- From SIS, you will be taken to the Enterprise landing page.
- The first time you visit the Enterprise system, you will have to create an account.
Make a Payment
Once your account has been created, click on the green “Make a Payment” button.
Each session that has an outstanding balance will display with the amount due for that term. You will enter the amount you want to pay for each term. After the amount is entered, click “Next – Payment Method”.
The first time you make a payment in Enterprise, you will need to enter credit card or bank account information for the payment. You can choose to save that information for future use. Once you have entered/confirmed the billing information, you will click the button “Pay - $XXX.XX Now” The amount will populate with the payment amount, along with the service fee charged by Enterprise for the transaction.
When the payment is processed, you will be taken to the receipt page where a confirmation of your transaction will be displayed.