Summer 2020 Class Schedule
We welcome all students attending 4-year institutions to Tyler! Obtaining permission from your home school is often required to ensure proper transfer of Tyler credits to your degree. Please submit a completed Transient Student Form to email@example.com.
Rising High School Juniors and Seniors should complete this form to receive required summer course selection advising.
Summer 2020 courses are offered in two online formats:
- Video-enhanced classes that combine live video instruction and independent online learning. Students will meet weekly in Canvas or Zoom with their instructor on the assigned day and time. Identified as R##S, for example, BUS 100 R26S
- Virtual classes where students are given weekly assignments and interact on their own schedules using discussion boards and other assignment submission technologies. Identified as N##A/B, for example, BUS 100 N25A
When we are able to reopen the campus to the public, we plan to begin offering lab-intensive and on-campus classes as soon as possible.
- Academic calendar and registration dates
- Applying to the College
- College Catalog and Student Handbook
- Drops, Withdraws, and Request Repeat
- Exam Schedule
- Tuition and fees
- Using myTyler to register for classes, pay tuition and fees, or verify enrollment