Alumni Career Services
Career Assistance and Professional Development
Career Services assists Tyler alumni with résumé and cover letter reviews, networking assistance, interviewing tips, and questions about career transitions. To schedule an appointment, email Career and Internship Coordinator Ashley Pinney.
Tyler alumni have 24/7 access to Tyler Talent our database to search for part-time, full-time, and seasonal jobs and internships posted by our local employer partners.
Hire Tyler Talent
Interested in recruiting Tyler talent at your business? Post a job or internship in our database, Tyler Talent.
Be sure to join the Alumni Association to stay connected to Tyler.
Events and Workshops
Tuesday, Sep. 21, 2021 - Thursday, Sep. 23, 2021
- Part-Time Job, Internship, and Volunteer Opportunity Blitz! All Day Online
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
- United States Secret Service Virtual Information Session 12:30pm - 1:30pm Online Only
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- College Jam 2021 3:00pm - 6:00pm Off Campus
Thursday, September 30, 2021
- Chesterfield County Police Department Information Session 12:30pm - 1:30pm Online
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Thursday, October 7, 2021
- Building Generational Wealth Presented by Virginia Credit Union 12:30pm - 1:30pm Online