Peter and the Starcatcher Cast
Meet the cast of The Lynn Theatre's production of Peter and the Starcatcher.
- Stone Casey has been acting in shows for the past six years, and is reprising his role as Peter Pan. He has starred in numerous shows, including his Artsie nominee performance as Buddy Layman in The Diviners at C.A.T. theatre, as well as starring as Grimsby in The Little Mermaid at Hanover High School. He would like to thank his family for their never-ending support and all of his friends for inspiring him along the way. Enjoy the show!
- Joan Ko is a VCU Painting and Printmaking alumn who is honored to play a brave and courageous young woman such as Molly Aster. Similarly to Molly, Joan is a natural born leader, believes that women can do anything that men can do (while wearing heels no less), and often plays the mother role in her friend groups. Unlike Molly, Joan is absolutely not a fast runner, cannot hold her own in a pirate fight, and is actually very proud of her sentimentality.
- Although getting off to a late start in his career, Hunter Keck has dreamed of being an Actor his whole life. Despite wanting to be in film, Hunter isn’t afraid to take it to the stage as he has with roles such as Marvin Hudgens, King Sextimus, and now Parentis. Dedicated to his work, and caring to others around him, Hunter is always fighting for his dreams.
- Scott Dittman (Black Stache) is an Adjunct Professor of Theatre at Virginia Commonwealth University. Previously Scott spent ten years directing and acting with the Los Angeles based National American Shakespeare Company, as well as performing roles in films like Disney's Underdog and Skid Marks: The Movie, and television shows including Mike & Molly and Bones.
- Hunter Wenner only became interested in the world of theatre a year ago, but that interest became major–literally his college major! When not rehearsing for a show, he can be found annoying people by singing musicals or making very cheesy puns. His favorite character to be playing right now is the pirate, Sanchez, one of multiple parts he has the honor to play. Above all, it can be said he is certainly having a lot of fun working on this production of Peter and the Starcatcher!
- As a first semester student at Tyler, Lillian Johnson is grateful to continue her passion for acting after her high school theater endeavors. Her previous roles at Monacan High School have included Poppy Norton-Taylor from Noises Off as well as ensemble roles in The Addams Family Musical and Spamalot, among others. She is thankful for the people she has met and the connections she has made while rehearsing Peter and the Starcatcher, as well as for her supportive family. Go mollusks!
- Jesse Stimpson has an associate of science, general studies degree. She has been in multiple plays including Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and She Kills Monsters.
- Jordan Mitchell is in his second semester at Tyler with a major in technical theatre. Some of his past credits include Frank in Cover, assistant stage manager for Chicago, guitarist in Elephant’s Graveyard and Anatomy of Gray, ground control in Kaleidoscope, and props master/company member in the New Kent Neofuturist’s Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind. He is thrilled to be in his first mainstage production at The Lynn Theatre, and would like to thank his family, friends, fellow cast and crew members, and his teachers (past and present) – Kesling, Kerrigan, Foster, and Landon – for helping him follow his passion for theatre.
- Devin Kitts is a newbie to theater, this being his first acting role. Devin previously did crew work on Elephant Graveyard at Manchester High School. He is currently enrolled at John Tyler Community College.
- Tatyana Thompson is delighted to be performing in her first John Tyler production in the role of Teacher. She is grateful to be working along side a very talented and welcoming cast. She would like to thank her sister for her endless love and support
- Brendon Watts is thrilled to finally play a dream role of his, Mr. Smee in Peter and the Starcatcher. Brendon has been involved in many Tyler productions before. He has played Orcus in She Kills Monsters, various roles in Fear and Misery in the Third Reich, and Vice Principal Panch in The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. He also assistant directed The Lynn Theatre’s production of Dark of the Moon and will be assistant directing Shrek the Musical in the spring. In addition, Brendon is also a student assistant for the theatre department at Tyler and has had several behind-the-scene roles in The Lynn Theatre’s Xanadu and Once upon a Mattress. Other roles include Senex in A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Fourm, Al Joad in The Grapes of Wrath, Touchstone in As You Like It, and many more. He hopes to continue his theatre journey after Tyler.
- Sam Markwith is currently enrolled as a student here at Tyler, and is majoring in mass communications. She has been involved in a few plays over her high school years, including The Little Mermaid, Shrek the Musical, and A Christmas Story. Peter and the Starcatcher is the first play in four years Sam will be performing in, and she is excited for everyone to see it.
- Teddy Robbins was last seen on The Lynn Theatre stage in The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. Other credits Anything Goes, Hello Dolly, and Once upon a Mattress (Fort Lee Playhouse). Hairspray, Gossip, Zombie Prom, and Finding Love (Matoaca High School). Food, Clothing, and Shelter (Firehouse Theatre). He is excited to be working on a production that is very challenging and out of his comfort zone. He thanks his family, friends and this amazing cast and crew for their continuous love and support!
- Jim Dawson is a retired teacher (Powhattan Junior High School) and has rekindled his acting bug; performing, notably, as Chief Justice Earl Warren in a PBS documentary on the JFK assassination and, recently, in the River City Community Players' production of Mama Won't Fly. Jim would like to thank Foster Solomon and Kerrigan Sullivan for their encouragement.
- Jehimy Guzman is a student at John Tyler Community College. She has always had a strong interest in acting and singing growing up but has never auditioned for any plays or musicals. She started auditioning for play at school last year and since then she is known for her role as Conjur Woman and Hattie Heffner in Dark of the Moon, Sir Luce in Once Upon A Mattress, and has now taken on the role of Ted in Peter and The Starcatcher. She is excited to perform as one of the leads in this play. Jehimy is extremely thankful for her parents, directors, teachers, and cast mates for always encouraging her to be the best she can be. Although she is finishing up her last year here at John Tyler, she hopes she will continue to participate in the Lynn Theatre.
Tatyana Thompson is delighted to be performing in her first John Tyler production in the role of Teacher. She is grateful to be working along side a very talented and welcoming cast. She would like to thank her sister for her endless love and support
View Past Events >>
Get More Information:
Department of Visual and Performing Arts
Kerrigan Sullivan, Professor of Theatre